- Warm Barambah Organic’s Milk (or All Natural Yoghurt), dissolve yeast in the mixture.
- Mix all ingredients in a stand mixer with the dough hook on medium low for 10 minutes until elastic and smooth.
- Place in a bowl covered with a damp cloth, place somewhere warm and leave the dough to prove (until it doubles in size) – this will take about 45 minutes.
- Knockback the dough and divide it into 8 even balls.
- With a rolling pin, roll out each ball until it’s about half a centimeter thick
- Place directly on a griddle top pan or hot BBQ and char on both sides and serve immediately
Try this recipe with a Beetroot or Spring Onion Dip!