- Cut your fruit and place it in a bowl with olive oil, honey and thyme. Gently mix it all together with your hands.
- Place the fruit under a medium grill and grill for 10 minutes or until the fruit looks caramelised.
- Spread a generous serving of Barambah Organic Labna on some toast.
- Drizzle some of the syrup from the roasted fruit over the Labna and place the fruit on top.
- Top with extra lemon zest and thyme. Some toasted nuts would be delicious as well.
- Eat with a cup of tea.
This fruit is just as delicious cold, so roast a whole batch of it and keep it in the fridge to eat throughout the week.