Fried Potato with Sour Cream, Cheddar Fried Onions
- 4 small potatoes
- 1 brown onion
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Salt and pepper
- Barambah Organic Sour Cream
- Barambah Organic Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Spring onions or chive to serve
- Place potatoes in salted water and boil until just soft. Remove and set aside to cool
- Crush potato with your hands and fry until golden. Season well with salt and pepper to taste
- Slice onions thinly and place in a pan of cold oil. Bring up to frying temperature and fry until lightly golden.
- Remove immediately and place on paper towel and season well.
- To serve spoon a generous amount of Barambah Organic Sour Cream on the bottom of the plate. Add potato and Barambah Organic Shredded Cheddar over the top.
- Finish off with fried onions and spring onions or chives.