- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease a 25cm-diameter spring form cake tin and line with baking paper.
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and continue beating.
- Add Barambah Organic All Natural Yoghurt and beat.
- Fold through dry ingredients.
- Put the mixture into the cake tin and top with fruit.
- Massage all of the crumble ingredients together with your hands until it resembles fine crumbs.
- Sprinkle the crumble mixture over the cake and bake until a skewer is inserted into the middle and comes out clean – around 60 minutes.
- Serve with a generous dollop of Barambah Organic’s Pure Cream.
Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
We used peaches for this cake, but you could substitute in any fruit that’s in season.